lørdag 10. desember 2011

Saturday Fun!

Exam in Psychology of Learning, Saturday, 6-9 pm! 

The entire Saturday is ruined. 
The only thing you can do is sit around and 
wait for the exam. I know I should read more, 
but you loose you're groove!
It's depressing having an exam that late, 
and on the weekends.

The positive thing is that in two days my Christmas break starts!
Two exams left, and I'm on the bus to Vancouver.
I'm taking the Greyhound down, and staying there for 5 days.
Shopping, Sleeping, Sightseeing- the three S's

...........

Three hours until my exam!
It's gonna be a hard one, 
but I don't know what I should focus on.
Well, I know what I can't understand, 
and that that might be essential to know,
but it's so complicated! At the sight of a mathematical 
equation, I throw up a little in my mouth!


*purge*




Well, enjoy your saturday guys. Don't think about me. I'll be here, in my room, staring hopelessly at my books, hoping some more information sticks to my polytetrafluoroethylene brain!

<3

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar