mandag 12. desember 2011

Another semester is over....

Goodbye Prince George, I'll miss you! Or I'll miss UNBC, and all the awesome people! <3 I've packed my bags, cleaned out my room, and is sitting on two huge suitcases and a Carry on. With this I'm gonna make my way to Vancouver where I'll stay for a couple of days before I go home. I can't wait to go home!! My bestest friend Siri will pick me up (hopefully with a norwegian flag! hint hint). :p But Vancouver is going to be fun as well! :D Just chillaxing and spending the rest of my money, maybe on some christmas gifts. :D Well, I don't know if I can fit more stuff in my suitcase, but hey, what's a trip without some overweight ey? ;)


Prince George, you have been so welcoming!
I've felt like you took good care of me, and I am sad to leave.


This is for you:












Look what I found at the grocery store! :D








Where I lived for three months




One of my crazy ass, cutie patootie, roommates


Sushi! <3


Sarah has a problem. She's addicted to dying her hair. ;)


Not my finest moment. :p


My finest moment..... 0.o (Thanksgiving)


Northern Sports Centre aka the Gym


I spent a couple of times here..... 






Snow <3


My other cute roommate! :)




A group of awesome kids! <3


UNBC


UNBC


Fire Alarm is awesome! 


Posing in the autumn sun! :p Lol


Posing with the scenery


We trapped our selves inside a cage next to a jackal (aka fixing roof)







<3


The prettiest Owl Ever!!






Cutest dog! 



Cutest Miniature Owls!! <3






Cute little church



............ ........... ............ ........... .........

<3 ttyl <3

1 kommentar: