onsdag 2. november 2011

Halloween Weekend

So Halloween was fun! :p
A much bigger deal here than back home. It started Friday, and you still saw people in costumes on Monday, which was real Halloween.


There were several Halloween parties in Prince George, and even one where two stars from True Blood was gonna appear (Pam and Hoyt). The ticket was $80, so even though it would have been AweSome! that was a bit steep. But every year, the Rugby team arrange a big Halloween party at the Roller Dome, and most of the students went there.So did my roommates and I.


Big Yellow School Buses came up to campus and brought us to the party and back. ("Yes! I've been on a yellow school bus" was what I thought!) 
I really like that arrangement though. Then you get back safely without any sketchy mishaps. ;)
And when we got back to campus, there were guards in the hallway checking that only people with the access card got into Residence. And eventhough they did that, I know that some people got company with them. How they did it I don't know. The rumour is that someone took people through their windows. Ridiculous! But hey, it didn't bother me.


The utterly mind blowing event of the weekend must be that there wasn't a single fire alarm!! 


My costume was almost the same as last year: Vampire
Now with a bit more history. I got a Fangtasia outfit, so it became True Blood inspired, and my character was Amy Burley who really didn't die (weirder things have happend in the show right?), but became a vampire and started bartending at Fangtasia. ;)



not the best photo, but you see the outfit.



Hope you all had an awesome Halloween! I know I did! Although my mouth was totally destroyed after a night with those teeth. The same happened last year so I knew what I was gettin' myself into. No botox necessary, my lips was doubled in size, with some not so nice bruises on the inside. :/ So if you're planning on going as a vampire, beware! ;)

Rambo, Lara Croft, Amy Vamp, Fireman, Mia Wallace, Police Man, ..., Pirate, Bob Ross, and random Greek guy.

Mia Wallace & Amy 

Lara Croft and Amy


2 kommentarer:

  1. You look so good! And you should come to Africa with me, it will be fun! :D

    SvarSlett
  2. I so Want to come to Africa with you!! :D
    When are you planning on leaving and etc...?

    SvarSlett