mandag 30. mai 2011

There IS a God!

Photo: Property of Harnas

Oh yeah, I said it, I meant it, I'm here to represent it!


I'm not totally in the clear yet, because I have not yet gotten the money that was supposed to transferred from a checking account to my bank account.
I did not have the nerves to wait for that mail, so I did the assignment ("Personality and stability. What does the research say"), and then I called Harnas.

Yes sir, I called Namibia. Can't wait for the phone bill. I actually have no idea how much they take for phonecalls outside of Scandinavia, let alone Europe. :/


BUT, the fantastic female on the phone told me that as long as I sent the receipt ASAP it would all be alright. I can not relax before that receipt is sent, and I really want my money NOW.


So you can imagine my awesome study focus at the moment. Nawt! Memorizing personlaity psychology is not on the top of my to do list at the moment, so I only read half heartedly.


Yesterday I went on and on about leather journals. That seems so little right about now.
Screw the leather journal. All I wanna do is be able to travel to Harnas! ;-)





Edit: I have gotten my money, and will transfer it in the next few minutes!
All's well, that ends well?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar