onsdag 30. mars 2011

IN the air

Did I remember that I have to have money for a plane ticket to Canada 
after I come back from Namibia?
No!

Is that maybe a problem?
Yes!

So random! So me!

Well, I've been browsing the web for prices for air fare 
from Oslo to Namibia, round trip.
It's so cool when you think you just had enough to
take a trip and then remembers that plane tickets might be 
quite useful. 
d0H!

And THEN you remember that your tuition fund won't
be here before you go to Canada, so you need cash for that plane ticket too!
(yeah, I do take it for granted that I will get a spot as exchange student)


I guess it will be alright.
There's a solution to anything. ;)




And there's a solution for my exam:
D to the O to the N to the E!!!!!


<3
!Let us rejoice!

 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar